Maredumilli Tour Packages From Chittoor
Maredumilli is a beautiful tourist destination located in the East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. It is known for its lush green forests, waterfalls, and scenic beauty. If you are looking for a peaceful and serene getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life, Maredumilli is the perfect place for you. You can enjoy trekking, camping, bird watching, and a lot more in this picturesque town. If you are planning a trip to Maredumilli from Chittoor, you can opt for one of the many tour packages available. These packages include transportation, accommodation, and sightseeing, making your trip hassle-free and enjoyable. Some of the popular places to visit in Maredumilli are the Jalatarangini Waterfalls, Amruthadhara Waterfalls, and the Kolluru Bamboo Huts. You can also take a jungle trek to witness the exotic flora and fauna of the region. Maredumilli is well-connected to Chittoor by road, and you can reach the town in approximately 12 hours. The best time to visit Maredumilli is between October and March, when the weather is pleasant, and the forests are at their greenest.
- in case of power cut/failure only Fans and Lights on Inverter/Generator Provided.
- Life Jackets during boating will be provided by us and should be worn all the time
- Follow COVID guidelines, tourists should wear masks
- Submission of valid government ID proof is a must (Aadhaar, Passport etc)
- Booking amount is non refundable